SEO Inverness, Scotland
Whether you are starting a new website or already have one, if you want people to visit your site then you need SEO.
A great Internet Marketing Campaign has many benefits:
- Targeted Visitors - by targeting what people enter into a search engine, there is a greater likelihood of your site being exactly what they were looking for, therefore more likely to contact you, read your blog post or buy from your shop.
- Strong Brand Identity - search marketing encourages you to consider what you stand for and what you are offering. This can help to develop a much stronger brand identity.
- Higher Search Engine Rankings - by improving your search rankings you gain more exposure in the Internet community for your target market and keywords.
- Competitive Edge - a good Internet Marketing campaign helps you to understand your competitors better, what your USPs are and to understand where your competition are active and what gives their website search engine power.
Want a site built with the future in mind? Speak to us today
I have used Summit Web Solutions primarily for SEO. Martin and Sam are very friendly and also very professional. I receive a very thorough monthly report which goes through SEO, Google Analytics and gives recommendations for future strategy.
All in all I'm very pleased with the service I have received.
David Laidlaw (Scenic Routes)
OUR SEO PACKAGES
Our SEO Packages are custom-built around your business' aims, marketing budgets and timescales. However, we provide some guide pricing to help you find an appropriate solution for you.
£100+VAT Setup, £250+VAT/month thereafter
Looking to go multi-national and maybe even multi-lingual? Then speak with us about targeting multiple search engines across various countries and reach the widest possible audience!
£100+VAT Setup, £125+VAT/month thereafter
If your audience or target market stretches beyond your immediate town and county, then consider our national campaign (such as 'SEO Scotland'), targeting up to 15 different keywords. Reach your national audience effectively with this package.
£50+VAT Setup, £75+VAT/month thereafter
Local Business is great, but often the town or city you're based in just doesn't have enough people for a growing business. Carve out your niche in the surrounding county with a broader range of up to 10 keywords.
Local Town/City Campaign
£50+VAT Setup, £40+VAT/month thereafter
For businesses on a budget or wanting to target a very local market, then our affordable package is ideal. We will agree up to 3 Keywords (e.g. SEO Inverness!) for us to work on each month and impact your local area.
This price includes one original, quality article or blog post written and submitted to one worthwhile website per month. Do ask us for more details.
And each month you will receive a report showing your progress straight into your inbox.
Providing SEO in Scotland - and Beyond!
We assist business all over the UK with their search engine optimisation, so why not send us a message or call 01463 237937 today and Let's Get You Known on the Web!
WHAT IS SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimisation and relates to aspects on and off your website that help it to rank well in search engine for people who are searching for your website's content.
The main aspects are:
- Keyword Research - finding out what people actually put into search engines, balancing this against the number of sites who would like to get the attention of those people, and picking some targets.
- On-site Optimisation - ensuring your website reflects as well as it can the keywords you want to target, whiel staying within Google's guidelines. Our work is designed to keep you safe from Google Penguin, Panda and any other creatures they come up with!
- Link Outreach - seeing where it would be appropriate for you to participate or get listed in order to get a link to your website as a virtual 'vote' for it. This takes different forms for different sectors. This will include working with you to create unique blog posts for other websites.
- Understanding Competitors - you can't beat all those websites for visitors if you don't understand why your competitors are ranking better than you. Our research services shed light on that question, giving you a competitive search strategy for the future.
- Social Media, both Google and Bing confirmed back in 2010 that Facebook and Twitter influence your search rankings. find out more about social media
The effects of our work are measurable, but what matters to you is not necessarily the same as your neighbour, friend or co-worker. For a blogger, results may be about getting more readers, for a shop it means more buyers (or an increased proportion of visitors buying) for a charity it means more donations. We will work with your business' aims and objectives to determine the best approach for you. Get in touch for a free consultation.